Activforce 2 takes the subjectivity out of manual muscle and range of motion testing. It provides real-time and precise data for evaluation and goal-tracking from the first session to successful recovery.
ActivForce2 Digital Dynamometer System
Measurement in the palm of your hand
The ActivForce 2 is an advanced, patented digital strength and angle measurement platform that offers an innovative, portable solution that provides real-time, objectives and quantifiable data.
Helping to lower costs while increase client retention and drive better client outcomes.
The ActiveForce platform allows clinicians to:
- Left/Right symmetry
- Peak force
- Average force
- Force range
- Individual muscle groups and movements
- Range of motion – AROM, PROM
- Strength of specific muscle groups
- Performance over time
- Results in real time
- Use of customizable muscle testing protocols
- Summary patient reports in your email inbox
- Designed to fit in the palm of your hand
- Measures up to 90kgs
- Bluetooth connectivity to ActivForce App for versions of iOS 11.4 and Android 8 or higher
- Long-lasting battery that lasts between 6-12 months depending upon usage
ActivForce Strength Testing Guides
Click the links below for a range of suggested strength testing positions and assistance with device placement.
- Activ Device
- ActivForce Digital Dynamometer App (no subscription required)
Accessory Kit which includes carrying case, attachments & straps
There are no reviews yet.